Wednesday 2 March 2011

And the winner of best in show...

Oops, I mean the winner of the dfs Crufts family ticket has been duly selected by random.org.

I'd like to just say a big thank you, not only to all those who entered, but also to those that took the time and trouble to leave a comment. It is so lovely to get nice feedback, and I really appreciate it.

Thanks also to the Kennel Club for sponsoring the competition.

So the winner was...

@aesop57 (Alice Hindley).  Congratulations, you win a personalised flight bag and a family ticket.  Please could you contact me via DM or email missielizzieandmyshadow@ymail.com with the name you'd like on the bag, and your contact details so we can get the tickets out asap.  Enjoy the show! x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,

    Many thanks for the prize which will be very much appreciated,please would you thank the sponsors on my behalf

    Kind Regards
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice, what a lovely thing to say, of course I will!

    We'll get your prize off as soon as we have the address x

    ReplyDelete