Monday 11 July 2011

Lands End Kids Clothing


Lands' End kindly allowed us to review some of their kid's clothes from their online catalogue.

The only problem I had was what to choose.  So many gorgeous designs and great styles - it was a toughie.

Finally I settled on this lovely little summer outfit.



Girls Cotton Roll-up Shorts in Pale Seafoam Floral. Reduced from £16 to £12


I teamed this with this great little T-Shirt. Plain coloured, but with a pretty ruffle detail at the neckline.



Girls Short Sleeve Ruffle Neck T-Shirt in Pale Seafoam - Reduced from £12 to £8

I have to say, these clothes have fast become my new favourite outfit for Ruby.  I love the detailing on the clothes and the classic styling.  The shorts can be worn long, or rolled up and fastened with the buttons, which makes them versatile for different looks - and the ever changing British summer weather!




Ruby's 'model pose'


I can't wait for the shorts and top to go through the wash, before she can wear it again! I snatch it off the line as soon as it's dry.  Her other clothes just aren't getting a look in at the moment.

They wash and iron beautifully, and withstand the wear and tear an active toddler can throw at them.



The description and photos on the website are wonderfully accurate. I knew exactly what I was getting, and was not disappointed. Don't you love it when companies take a bit of effort describing their colours - not just plain old 'blue' or 'red'.

I adore this jersey dress - called 'coral moon boats'. It also comes in other colours and designs and is currently reduced from £16 to £12.



They have a fantastic sale on at the moment (on adults clothes too!), so now is a great time to stock up.  I think I might order a new winter coat for Ruby, and am liking this one:
 

 ThermaCheck Pea Coat reduced from £35 to £24.50

It's available in 'Pink Bloom'; 'Dark Chocolate' and 'Loganberry'. Yum!

Take a look quick - while stocks last.

I'd also like to say a massive thanks to Lands' End. Not only did I recently win a lovely stripe tote bag from them, but when I said I'd like to donate it to The Children's Trust for one of their summer raffles, they sent me two!  What a lovely company. x

Disclaimer: I received the two items of clothing free of charge for the purposes of this review.  However, no financial payment was received and any views expressed are my own and are honest.

7 comments:

  1. I love the clothes, but then they are modelled to perfection by the beautiful Ruby - I love the extended leg pose :)
    Definitely sounds like a nice company -heading over to take a peek at the sale now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures. Your little girl looks gorgeous and I love the pose! What a lovely dress too. I think clothes for little girls are so much nicer than boys!

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous clothes modelled by a gorgeous little girl Ruby :o) Great to be able to find clothes that wear well, stand up to normal childrens wear & tear and are proper kids clothes that are pretty and classic. I'm off to browse the sale, don't tell my hubby though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coat, so pretty on Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! She is tooo cute. I want one ! oh, no but I can't. Booo!

    They look like really pretty ,affordable clothes.

    Do they do boys clothes ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. You iron?? And can we be first in line for hand me downs (not joking)...?

    Maggy x

    ReplyDelete