Saturday 12 November 2011

Nick Junior Pumpkin Carving Results

Firstly, thank you to all those of you who sent me links and emailed pictures of your amazing Nick Jr inspired pumpkins.

I really enjoyed seeing them all, and I hope your families had fun making them and showing them off to the trick or treaters!

As promised, The Bopps have been hard at work judging them, and it was a toughie.

They did however, settle on a winner, and I'm pleased to announce that Leslie Jorbin scoops the prize, for exceeding the brief by carving not one but two Nick Jr Pumpkins!





We loved these Dora and Diego pumpkins and Keith Bopp said:

"The level of skill in capturing the likenesses of these two stalwarts of Nick Jnr is astonishing and I have nothing but admiration for the patience and carving skill this entry must have required."  

An honourable mention also goes to Ian Graham with his fabulous Blues Clues pumpkin.



Thanks so much to everyone who took part, and Leslie, please could you get in touch with your email so we can organise your personalised recording, and your postal address so we can send your goody bag.

Special thanks to The Bopps for their judging.

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is great! My kids and my husband will be so excited! Please email me at leslie dot orbin at comcast dot net.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete