Friday 25 October 2013

Stylish gifts & home ware from Joules


Joules are celebrated for their quality country clothing - their strap line is 'Established in the fields of Great Britain' but did you also know that have a rather natty line in home accessories and gift ware?

If you're looking for something for a stylish person who loves the great outdoors then this is a perfect place to look.


Their kooky mugs celebrate some of our best loved wild animals including the pheasant (as on my mug above); the badger; the fox and the hare.  They also come in plain bold block colours or their iconic stripes and florals.

I love my mug, it's just perfect for sitting with a hot coffee out in the garden, breathing in the Autumn morning air and surveying the garden whilst making a mental to-do list for the day.

I was also sent the beautiful scarf you see above, again with a pheasant design. It's vibrant magenta adds a pop of colour to any outfit and I've taken to wearing it with my khaki coloured rain coat on the school run this week.  It's really brightening my day and I've had lots of lovely compliments about it.  

The fabric is beautifully soft and has a great long length meaning you can wear it in lots of different styles.


Carrying on the iconic British wildlife theme, I adore this set of nesting/stacking cake tins.  Each one has a different design, finishing with the wily fox on the smallest.  The largest tin would hold the biggest cake I could ever hope to bake and the smaller ones are perfect for cookies or cupcakes.


I love the styling of these, the bold colouring and iconic print.  The flash of Joules branding is just enough to shout "style" without screaming "ostentatious".  At £30 for the set they'd make a great birthday or Christmas present which will be used and enjoyed for years to come.



Even better news, currently if you enter the code GRAZIA at checkout, you'll receive 15% off any order (including sale items) and free postage.  I *may* have just ordered myself a natty little pheasant tunic!

Disclosure: I was sent the above items for the purposes of the blog post.  All opinions are my own.

13 comments:

  1. What gorgeous colours and prints, beautifully photographed. I need all three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the cake tins, they'd look amazing in my kitchen ;) Great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can totally see why that scarf would brighten up your day. I love scarves for jazzing up a plain jeans and top and this one is gorgeous. Big fan of Joules :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picks! I really like that they do unusual prints as well as the more generic florals. LOVE that scarf too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf! And I'm a big fan of the Joules interior ranges - their use of colour is wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scarf...and of course the tins! off to look x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Joules, their colours are so bright and heart-warming, especially now autumn really has arrived. I didn't know they did homeware. This could be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, and I actually had no idea Joules did homewares.... should have known that shouldn't I?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are fab, I love Joules but don't think I've ever got any of their homeware or things for me. I have bougt the children some seriously cute tops in the past though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely! Joules is quite new to me, I now have two favourite tops... going to check out their homewares too now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you lucky thing. I love Joules. Might leave the discount code lying around for DH ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I had no idea they did homeward.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such sweet choices! Especially love the homeware gifts.
    https://www.crystalgallery.com/

    ReplyDelete